Memberships Subscriptions are now due and payable as of 1st September .
The importance of a valid, current & paid-up membership for players cannot be stated strongly enough. Players without a current membership are simply not insured and run the risk of being left without any protection or cover should the unimaginable occur and serious injury or even death occur as a result.
Non-playing members benefit from being part of the club; enabling voting rights and from the discounts available on bar prices and game admission.
2015/16 Membership Rates
– Contracted Player Membership – £200 (payable quarterly)
– Patron Membership – £150
– Full Membership – £60
– Stags & Bucks membership – £60
– Colts (17 to 19) – £40
– Juniors (12-16)* – £30 (each additional child in the same family £20)
– Mini (5-12)* – £15 (each additional child in the same family £10)
Mini & Junior Membership includes single social membership for child’s parents.
– Social Member – £10
– Dual Social Member – £15
– OAP/Concession Member – £5
For further details about becoming a member of Cinderford RFC please contact CRFC on firstname.lastname@example.org, or pop into the Clubhouse to purchase your membership.